Countering global money laundering, terrorism, and criminal networks
Ripjar is a global company of talented technologists, data scientists and analysts designing products that will change the way criminal activities are detected and prevented. The founders are experienced technologists & leaders from the heart of the UK security and intelligence community all previously working at the British Government Communications Headquarters (GCHQ).
After securing significant investment, Bond were brought in to build their Technology, Sales & Business operations capability globally. We were tasked with engaging both local and international talent pools. Sourcing strategically to scale up across the world and covering different time zones.
Ripjar’s goal was to grow the headcount from 70 to 150 by end 2021.
They recognised the current in-house recruitment approach was under-resourced and identified they were going to struggle to deliver the successful outcome needed.
We were tasked with supporting the complete talent strategy across permanent and contract hiring across all business units and all global locations.
Our consultancy model embedded Talent Partners to support people strategy re-design, hire the best technical skill sets and build out the commercial capability of the business too.
- Headhunting talent globally across Machine learning, Data, DevOps, Software Engineering, UX, QA, Product, Delivery, Sales, Legal and Marketing.
- Process Re-design for scale
- Demand & Resource planning
- Designing & Implementing an equality, inclusion & diversity strategy for the talent process
- Advanced Data, Insights & Reporting
- Recruitment marketing & bespoke campaigns
- Implementing hiring committees
- Interview training & workshops
- Talent UX
- Reducing the reliance on agencies
- Recruiting a Talent Acquisition Manager