Sourcing top data engineering talent from Bristol to Bermuda
Envelop offers data-driven cyber reinsurance underwriting and white-label solutions to the insurance sector. Their sophisticated cyber risk and machine learning analytics tools make them a global leader.
Reliant on agency hires and referrals but with ambitious growth plans, it put them in a precarious position with a limited in-house function.
Our consultancy model is much more than hiring. We became that in-house talent function!
Bond embedded a talent partner to create and redesign the hiring strategy and processes that would satisfy those ambitions.
Partnership successes to date:
- Sourcing data scientists and product owners with niche experience, eg Actuary & Reinsurance Operations, and in short supply skill sets inc. Python, DataBricks, Snowflake and Data democratization.
- Strengthening the Employer Brand through the re-design of consistent marketing materials
- Headhunting the cornerstone Head of Data Platform Analytics role with a female leader
- Introducing pace through the hiring process:
- time to hire down to 41 days
- time to offer down to 10 days
Our journey together continues, and we are excited to support the Envelop growth journey. The European cyber insurance market alone is expected to double between 2020 and 2025 and see exponential growth through to 2030.