We accepted the challenge to partner with Volta Trucks in-house talent function and hire 50 people in 50 days.
With aggressive targets for 2023, we rapidly expanded the UK and DE sales teams and built it from scratch in 5 other countries to create a pan-European machine. These revenue-generating roles were critical to company growth plans.
Our consultancy model delivers world-class, fast:
- 8 talent partners were mobilised in under 2 weeks
- 48 hr induction on Day 1 – 2
- Screening candidates by Day 3
- Building relationships with hiring managers
- Interviewing by Day 5
It’s always about where we can add further value too:
- Launching Volta Trucks first “day in the life of” webinar, attracting 40 attendees
- Comprehensive salary benchmarking analysis
- Getting out to meet the team and see one of the fleet first-hand to bring the story to life
Our embedded talent partners effectively doubled the size of the in-house talent function and “exceeded expectations”.
- A further 15 roles were added to the project as a result of the sprint’s early success
- We made 47 offers in 50 days
- Average time to hire was just 18 days
About working with Volta
At Bond, we are passionate about clever engineering and align ourselves with partners who are helping un-f*ck our planet.
After all, there is no planet B!
The all-electric truck has been designed from a blank sheet of paper. Freed from the shackles of the diesel engine the driver enjoys a luxurious cabin, with superior visibility for pedestrians and cyclists.
Zero emissions support transforming the air people breathe in our cities and of course, support the fight against climate change.
Great for people, pedestrians and the planet!
roles added to sprint project
in 50 days
Average time to hire