Managing Partner (BioTech – USA)
LocationBoston, MA (Remote)
Experience LevelManaging Partner
Our mission is to leave our print on the planet, helping the visionaries of today build game changing tech for tomorrow.
So, why choose Bond?
Not only are we a remote-first business (no catches – your office can be anywhere in the world!), but we are also a people and environment first kind of company. We are the world’s first certified net zero talent solution company and are proud advocates of sustainability, and actively influencing how we can leave our (healthy) print on the planet.
Not only that, our people are our core, and we really mean that! Unlimited holiday, flexible working, working from anywhere, and more. If you’re looking for a company that genuinely cares about the people’s wellbeing, flexibility and kick-ass career development then look no further.
Sound good? Onto the part where you come in.
About the role
We have taken the UK market by storm and our projects have taken us to over 50 different countries. However, now is the time to build a significant presence in the USA.
This role is super important as you’ll be growing our third and final division within BioTech . You’ll have accountable freedom to build and grow the future of Bio at Bond! You’ll be responsible for closing new partners, and designing holistic talent strategies while building strong relationships.
You’ll be working with some of the coolest companies in the start-up, scale-up and enterprise space changing the world through technology to drive a happier, healthier and sustainable world.
The role you’ll be doing:
- Growing our USA footprint.
- Building our Biotech practice globally.
- Being a key member of the Senior Leadership Team, remaining people-focused.
- Managing and developing our people.
- Managing new partners, understanding their pain points and creating holistic talent strategies to suit their needs.
- Networking, pitching and closing new partners for our BioTech practice.
- Identifying new business development opportunities leveraging your own network.
- Working with our Marketing team to identify, target and pitch new partners.
- Embody our core values: collaborate, challenge, and innovate.
What you’ll need:
Firstly, our model is new and exciting. When pitched correctly we have a great track record of winning new partners. We will provide full training on how to pitch our solution with maximum impact and success.
However you will need to bring:
- Proven experience growing and managing a BioTech practice.
- Proven experience within a Recruitment Solution selling environment.
- Proven experience in bringing in new business and developing them as a successful partner.
- Proven management experience, managing a team a 5 or more
- Outstanding strategic recruitment knowledge
- Outstanding stakeholder management.
- Strong network and networking abilities.
- Team player, with a strategic mindset
- A “think outside the box” mindset, and adaptable to change.
- Positive, passionate, and forward thinking
- Experience selling to scale-up and start-up environments highly desirable.
- Flexible working
- Remote first
- Amazon voucher to help you set up remotely
- Unlimited paid holiday
- Company Pension Scheme (410K)
- Yearly bonus scheme
- Maternity and Paternity policy with flexible back to work hours
- Medical Insurance (dental, vision and life insurance)
- Parental Bereavement Policy
Our Company Values:
Challenge: “We are at our best being kept just beyond our comfort zone.”
Collaborate: “The power of many is better than the power of one.”
Innovate: “Always be looking 2-5 years in the future.”